- You have to beg to get the slightest of things done
- Your contribution is undervalued
- Efforts around you go into things of arguably less importance/urgency than your work
- The default answer to your any suggestion is no
- You feel like you're doing all the work
- When you go the extra mile to reach out to the others, they act as normal
Then get out of that situation.
It's a case of change your circumstances or change your circumstances. Maybe you can make things better, or maybe making things better means giving up.
On balance, a recent decision I made to stop doing a project has proved to be the perfect outcome for me.