- Woke up fairly early
- Had breakfast with the rest of the gang
- Got in the car for about 9 hours of driving from Kilmarnock to Reading
- Packed my electric piano into the car
- Showed my friend how much I'd achieved in the house
- Drove the friend to the railway station
- Headed to London where I wrote a song with the cast of the Edinburgh show I'm helping with
If I can use their strengths and hide their weaknesses through good musical arrangement, then I shall be a hidden asset. I don't need the limelight. Not all the time.