Well, just over a year later, I can safely report that I had a busier day. Here's the rundown of my whirlpool of activity. I'd say whirlwind, but since I suck at many things, perhaps whirlpool is a better definition.
The run down of the day:
- Haircut at lunchtime and trip to the house to check stuff out
- More work
- Back to the house, packed up a few choice items
- Drove back to Reading and bought some supplies
- Back at the Reading house, sorted out some shelves, which I'd started to make and which needed surforming into a shape where they fit the alcove they go into
- Ironed over dozen shirts and a pair of trousers while watching a movie
- Went on the computer and sorted out some gig stuff
I'm trying to get a bit of a grip on life at the moment. July already has some nutty moments planned and August will be a whole month of silliness. Before August arrives, I need to move out of Farnborough and have a plan for where I'll be living after August. All of this is in progress... watch this space.